Fort Collins Classical Guitar Collective
- What: a classical guitar ensemble experience for all levels of players (aimed for adults and all enthusiastic amateurs).
- When: meeting alternate Mondays from 7-8 PM at Front Range Community College, Larimer Campus on Harmony and Shields in Fort Collins, Room: Red Cloud Peak RP106
Feb 27, 2017
Drop-in style. Come when you can, or want. Participation fee: $7 per person per session. Music will be provided via email or in person.
- Why: For fun! And for music-making, skill development, camaraderie, and ultimately, to promote the classical guitar and its music. We’ll aim for a small concert for family and friends in the spring.
- Requirements: a classical guitar (nylon string) and enthusiasm!
- Who: You. This is intended to bring together players of all levels, whether you’re taking lessons or not. There will be no tablature, but even if you are just beginning to learn to read music you can participate.
Director: Kate Benessa. I provide the music and when possible send it in advance so it won’t be straight sight-reading. Ideally, I hope to schedule twice yearly recitals (participation optional). We have a Facebook Page (private group) as a place to share information and music. http://www.kateclassicalguitar.com/cvexperience/
Contact Kate Benessa at: